Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bring Brad Back!

  Day 2, I woke up at 5:30 this morning-every morning and now I'm wide awake at 8. Does anyone think that Brad Sorenson should at least be given another chance at the next season of The Next FN Star? I think so. And also seeing that he is in second place for the voting, it seemed like everyone is still supporting him, maybe FN will realize what they did wrong. My favorite challenge was definently the Frank Sinatra challenge. It's forever embedded in my head and the joy when Brad won!

  Brad Sorenson had so much charm and a personality that can make you fall in love at the sight, with him and food. As soon as I saw his at 9 on Sunday, I rushed to the kitchen just trying to find some ranch (something I hate too, yuck) to make risotto. He has given me a new perspective and I think many people out there are inspired by him. Many people do not posses the passion, the heart for cooking as much as he has. I know that he graduated from the Culinary Institute of America, but there's something greater than a "pro-chef" in him.

  After seeing Brad's elimination, I wonder what many of you did, did you turn the TV off and cry? Did you see Susie and know it was all over? Or were you in so much shock that you couldn't say anything, just stare at Brad's farewell? Or all of the above, like me? Maybe I shouldn't make a big deal out of all this, he's going to be back, right? Probably, but it's the fact that you. Really. Didn't. Think. Brad. Was. Going. Home. You thought it would be Aria or Aarti, who's countless flaws didn't seem to matter. There were less and less competitors, and even more difficult challenges ahead, I didn't think Aria could handle the pressure and be sent home. No, it was everyone's favorite. Food Network said they wanted someone that the viewers would love, who would love a show called "Aarti Paarti"? I think, even the "non-supporters" of Brad would love him, even with his tendency to get stiff in front of the camera.  After the elimination, there was no point in watching TNFNS for me, I lost all hope.

  I really wish I could write a letter to Food Network telling them my opinion, I'm just a random blogger, and a huge fan of Brad, but he's an inspriration to me, so I think everyone should help him get a place on FN, it's only fair, I am now listening to Frank Sinatra, "The Way You Look Tonight".

 

No comments:

Post a Comment