Friday, August 6, 2010

  Day 3 of random blogging, I actually just woke up at 11:53 in the morning, sitting in a chair going on Food Network to vote. I am also listening to Frank Sinatra again "The Way You Look Tonight", it's my favorite song! I recently added Brad on Facebook, and that little red notification made my day. Yes, some of you may it pathetic, shouldn't somelone like me be watching Jersey Shore(which I do, and The Buried Life, but FN seems to be on about 80-90% of the time)? Well, yes I guess so, but I have loved food from a very young age, and I discovered FN when I was 11, seeing Giada de Laurentis cooking pasta, and I immediately fell in love with it.

  Well, now as seeing that there is no chance of getting Brad back to The Next Food Network Star, I think that people should try to get him his own show, maybe even on Cooking Channel (which I do not know what channel that is). Seeing those red words "Eliminated Week 8", I would get torn to pieces. How could let someone, who has influenced so many people in America but hasn't even won, be eliminated? His love for food and ability to cook anything out of the simplest ingredients, makes me want to go to the grocery store, to buy those "simple ingredients"(and actually, I am planning to make his crispy bacon-wrapped chicken with the three cheese risotto).

  Bobby, Bob, and Susie made a big mistake, and I know they will lose a lot of viewers after episode 8. I want to know who wins, but I definitely will not be tuning in to their shows or the last few episodes. I wish Brad good luck on his Culinary Quest and that he can make the most out of his cooking career. He is such an inspriration to me, and he made me have a passion for food that I've never felt before. I hope FN will realize in a few weeks, months, years that viewers will want to tune into Culinary Quest, to go on that journey with him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment