Monday, August 9, 2010

Last Night's Victory

  Day 6, I saw the Next Food Network Star last night! The only reason I watched was because I heard that Brad was going to be the sous chef for Aarti, and plopped on the couch finishing watching Challenge, anxiously waiting for TNFNS to appear! The biggest thing, Aarti won, and Brad was her sous chef... coincidence? I think not. He had followed all her directions quickly and precisely, and in food, Aarti's was the definite winner. I was very happy to see Aria go home, but it was a week too late. If they eliminated her earlier, then there would be a big chance that Brad would still be on the show.

  I just emailed Brad on Facebook, knowing he probably won't respond since he gets those emails all the time, I just wish him luck in his cooking career, to me that's all that mattered. He didn't need to have his own show, I hope that he is successful though with his restaurant! He is technically my idol and has inspired me to whip up food I NEVER thought I could cook before, full of colors and textures. I hope everyone can keep voting for him on Food Netwok and support Brad in the future and I wish him good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment