Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 17 (OMG) Cookies!

  I just realized I haven't posted a blog in forever, which I should have done. I'm listening to Frank Sinatra right now, and of course, "The Way You Look Tonight". I'm buying ingredients to make cookies tomorrow! A double chocolate peanut butter cookie dipped in chocolate ganache. It's a twist on the ordinary double chocolate I've always been doing. I thought about making it or my favorite teacher ever, my 7th grade social studies teacher, Mr. Benoche. I actually ended up calling him Mr. Ganache without knowing it, which caused many, "what the heck is Ganache???" I don't use an electric mizer, first of all there is no need when the butter is room temperature, and second of all it tastes way better than using one, I honestly don't know how, it just does. Oh, and because we were too lazy to buy one.

  By the way, did anyone watch the Next Food Network Star? I was very disappointed, another show I won't be tuning into. I might watch the first episode just to see how she turns out, but none after that, Aarti lacked something, something Brad had, yes she had more camera skills, but something, propelling, was missing. Something that would lead her to do better and better every episode, during the show, anyways to me, Aarti was like Aria, not improving at all. She wasn't doing worse, just not better. I joined many groups on Facebook to get him back on Food Network, I think many people should be on his side, Aarti already won, just give Brad his own six-episode series! It's too late for that now, but FN should notice after Brad got eliminated, his fans still voted for him, he even got MORE votes.

  So yes, it's raining now, I think I'll go to bed, g'night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment